Thursday, September 03, 2009

Testing...testing...

So I changed this from http://juneblue.blogspot.com to http://miriamclimenhaga.blogspot, as I mentioned previously. But it did make it so if you put in the juneblue address it says that it doesn't exist, instead of just going to the miriamclimenhaga blah blah blah. I guess I should have known this...
So for now I am just posting something to post. Because I have nothing to say. Or everything. I have a lot going on that I would like to share. Both about art and about just living and my little boy going to kindergarten.
I will have to measure how to go about talking about what, when. I'm kind of the type of person that easily switches subjects while talking. I've been accused, more than once, of taking the long way around the story. This would be something I inherited from my father I suppose. ;)
For now...I've got my draft coming up for my fantasy football...yes, my fantasy football...and I am watching my son pretend play "Dude What Would Happen!". Have you watched "Dude What Would Happen"? Let me show you....

No comments: