Saturday, October 31, 2009

Calendar 2010

I have put together a 2010 calendar for your personal viewing or gift giving pleasure! Like last year, I am offering to send these to you personally as opposed to through CafePress. You will save a little bit of money this way, and I will make a little more. But, it's up to you...you are more than welcome to order them through CafePress if you would rather. Please follow the links to have a look at them along with all the specifications.

http://www.cafepress.com/climenhaga.410228921
http://www.cafepress.com/climenhaga.410228919
http://www.cafepress.com/climenhaga

If you would like to order a calendar (and you can order more than one!) from me then all you have to do is email me, or send me a private message via this fan page. Here's the deal:

8.5 x 11 calendar (this is a standard calendar size)
20.00 each
3.00 shipping
2-3 calendars can be shipped in a Priority Flat Rate envelope for 4.80
Want more than three? Let me know and I'll calculate out the cost for you.


11x17 calendar
23.00 each
5.00 shipping
Want more than one? The shipping will basically go up about 1.00 per pound, and the 11x17 calendar weighs just under a pound. So add 1.00 per extra calendar. If you want an exact cost based on your zip code, don't hesitate to ask!


Insurance? Add 1.75 for one, 2.25 for 2-4, 2.75 for 4 on up....(I'll cover the rest if you get more than 2.75 worth of insurance.)

How to pay? You can mail me a check, a money order, or you can send money via paypal. To send money via paypal all you need is my email: climenhaga@gmail.com.

To send a check or money order, please contact me and I will send you the address.

I will take orders up until November 23rd (meaning I need to get a check or money in my paypal by then...) and will order them and send them out in time for Christmas!

Hope I made this easy enough to understand! And I hope you'll order a calendar! Email or message me with any questions you might have!

If you would like me to sign your calendar...let me know that too!


Edited to add: If you are outside of the U.S. just contact me and I can calculate shipping cost...


Love,
Miriam



No comments: