Monday, November 17, 2008

working on it...

My "creative every day" so far has consisted of me trying to clear space to be creative in, in the first place.


There's more to the room than this, but this gives you the general flavor of the clutter that is currently what I am dealing with. It always feels good to go through boxes and supplies though, and regroup, and that is what I have been doing since I took this photo.

In an effort to enjoy the beauty around me at the same time, I have been trying to remember to take photo's of things I see right outside in my yard, if they make me smile!



365days



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that making our spaces feel right IS an art form.

And those photos are delicious too.

Rowena said...

I think your space looks great. Full of potential. Maybe you have a lower tolerance for clutter than I do.

If I may make a suggestion, though. Have you thought about painting the walls or a wall in your work room? Colors have such an effect on our moods. A sunny yellow or airy pale blue might be nice and give you that shot of space in your brain for creativity.

Plus they might remind you of the beauty of those sunsets just outside the window.