Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SPC Street Photography #3


My husband took these, to give credit where credit is due. We were at the library on Mother's Day for a violin/bassoon/clarinet concert. I have several pics of the day, and it was hard to choose one. This one won out today because I love the kids in the pic. It was after the concert and I told my family to all get up on the sloping concrete that wedges up against the building. This was always a favorite spot to play as a kid, and my son and niece soon figured out it still is!

5 comments:

Jeremy Stockwell said...

The kids trying to climb the wall is great! So typical.

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely shot! when we were little, my brother and i used to try to climb walls, too. :)

Anonymous said...

great shot, the mums look they need a little rest and the kids are stilll full of energy, which I can relate to!

happy belated Mother's Day!

Molly said...

This is great! I love the sense of jungle gym and tiredness there is in this picture!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Kids climbing the wall is great. I love that picture! :)