Thursday, May 24, 2007

Inspire Me Thursday~Circles

A little under the wire this week on the IMT topic. Which is silly because as soon as I saw it last Thursday I thought I would post this old painting of mine. I guess this is about ten years old? It's huge, so I therefore still own it. It's roughly about 3'x5' if I had to guess. I love to paint using circles...it's a predominant shape throughout most of my art. This one I have called "walking through my world", I believe most of the time...though I have also on occassion called it "Is this all you can see?". Titles are funny things. This is actually a pretty good photo I had taken of it...it's just reduced down for this page. I encourage you to click on the picture to see more of the detail.

4 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

wonderful colours and I like how you've used the circles!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

That painting ROCKS! I love love LOVE it!!!

I recently came across a cool journal prompts link that you might like:

http://www.kerismith.com/funstuff/100ideas.htm

Regarding circles, pay close attention to number 34. Fun stuff! Enjoy! :)

Cheryl Finley said...

This is cool! Very mysterious and elegant...in a casual way :) -- I like the colors too.

daisies said...

this is gorgeous ... fantastic colours!!