Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This blog is going on a long vacation. I'm not really sure how long, or if I will come back. I feel that thing in my bones that makes me go and start yet anther blog, trying to figure out and attain that goal which has no name. I do know this: We are moving in a few days and I won't have an internet connection for awhile. I need to do more art and less internet. I have a gazillion thoughts in my head and I need to try and ground a couple and turn them over and really analyze them. Let's just pretend this has all been a prequel. Not that there has been much to see. I also know, for a fact, that I want any blog I have to basically be a journal about my journey as an artist. But, I am currently a mom to a six year old boy who is extremely active. I don't want this to be a mom blog. So I'm going to go crawl away and hibernate for a bit. See you on the other side.

No comments: