Thursday, June 18, 2009


The garden is this huge strip that we have no idea what we are doing with... But it's fun! We are growing tomatoes, basil, peppers, onion, collard greens, lettuce, carrots, beets, cucumber, eggplant, squash, watermelon....am I forgetting something? Wish us luck. Oh and we planted late.


The first tomato...


There's a dinosaur behind those onions...




lettuce.


I used to think I wanted to make a children's book. Harder than I thought? I painted three "pages" and part of a fourth, but never returned. This was back in1995, I believe. Her name is Minerva, and I always thought she resembled too much of Peppermint Patty.


A work in progress....
(that's not a real tattoo folks, just in case there was any doubt.)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your garden looks like it's off to a great start! Here in the Berkshires it's been a challenging spring. I have raised beds that have been drowned by continual days of rain and even pea-sized hail. Things are finally starting to look up here. Happy gardening!