Monday, November 12, 2007

Creative Every Day....

I'm going to jump into the November ring late of creating something every day. It's a loose challenge, and I am inspired by the idea. It's what I want to do anyway, but am always so good at making excuses not to. Last night I doodled a few ATC's just to get myself started. I haven't done anything today...well, not true....I played around with my camera trying to take a photo for SPC, as well as considering joining in the fun of 365. But I haven't looked at those yet, because I want to get started on this project first and I have to grab my times.




I particularly liked this one because it got my brain twirling about possible paintings in the same vein. I have this giant canvas that I need to start using, and I tend to like my doodles best of all and have often thought of trying to translate one into a painting. This would be a good choice, I believe. I think I like to call this one "Moonlight".

If you are new here to my blog and you would like to see more of a sample of my art you can check out my flickr or my cafepress site. Just click on the links...

Thanks for stopping by, and I always love comments!

3 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

Hi, I have wandered in here from the creative bloggers site. Your artwork is very beautiful and I wish you a productive and happy November. November is a challenging month being so in-between..

Leah said...

lovely! i especially love the swirls and the moon. you should definitely try translating it into something larger. can't wait to see where it goes next!

daisies said...

your artwork continues to amaze me with its fluid beauty. thank you for your feedback on the cards and your offer to send me one but i want to support your beautiful art so i'll be ordering a couple from your cafepress site as i save up to buy an original :)

much love, xox