Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Inspire Me Thursday~open topic~ATC's

DSC03195
Having fun, fooling around!

ATC1
My first ATC! So to speak....

signatureATC1
....and I flubbed the signature on the back! I started to write July and....oh well! It adds to the charm, no?





I'm fascinated with the idea of ATC's or ACEO's and am trying my hand at them. I'm really getting a kick out of them, and the immediacy of the whole thing, as they are so damn tiny. I cut them wrong the first time out, because I'm a dork, and you can see some of them in the first picture as compared to the "regular" size one's.

Check out more IMT's here!

4 comments:

Patricia J. Mosca said...

These are great! I have been doing the 4 by 4's for IMT...and I joined in a swap for ATC's...I have never really done them before either...but I like that you are painting yours, because that is what I do!!

Deb G said...

Your flower made me smile. What a fun project!

Zhenia said...

These are great. It took me a while to really get into ATCs, but now my brain just seems to see everything on that scale.

Laura Bray said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your ATCs! I'll check back often!